Our complaints policy

We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy with our service, then you should let us know so that we can do our best to sort things out. 


How do I make a complaint?

Email us at support@calmlyresolve.com with:  


  • your name and contact details;

  • what you think we have got wrong; and 

  • how you would like your complaint to be resolved;


How will you deal with my complaint?

  • We will email you within 2 working days acknowledging your complaint

  • We will investigate the issue

  • We may need to ask you for further information, and if we do this, we’d ask you to provide it by a deadline

  • We will email you within 21 days of your initial complaint to us to  tell you what we have done and what we propose to do to resolve your complaint. 


What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently. Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:


  • Within six months of receiving our final response to your complaint and

  • No more than six years from the date of the act/omission; or

  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.


If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.


Contact details

Visit: www.legalombudsman.org.uk


Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.


Email: enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk


Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ


What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority  https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor/